Buying medicines online through internet can save your time and sometimes money. But you should be careful when ordering the prescription medicines online.
To buy a prescription medicine is totally different from buying a book, movie ticket, cloths or mobile where you simply click and buy because it is directly related to your health and can cause serious health risk.
1. if you buy a prescription medicine (Schedule H drug in India) online, you should always consult your doctor. Ask your doctor if the medicine is safe and effective for you because different medicines are used to treat the different stages of the illness. Doctor may suggest any other more appropriate treatment.
2. Buy medicines online only through registered sellers. Medicines should be manufactured by the reputed and registered manufacturers. In some cases online purchased medicines do not have active ingredients or have wrong active ingredients.
3. You may find the medicines at low prices online but you should always compare with your local medicine stores because it might beat online prices.
5. Never buy medicines from the website those don’t have contact number and street address or have only foreign country address.
6. Never buy the medicines, those are not approved by the government. Don’t use the medicines those are not supplied in sealed packaging.
Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking any prescription drug, it may help you to avoid serous health problem.
Ankur Choudhary is India's first professional pharmaceutical blogger, author and founder of Pharmaceutical Guidelines, a widely-read pharmaceutical blog since 2008. Sign-up for the free email updates for your daily dose of pharmaceutical tips.
.moc.enilediugamrahp@ofni :liamE Need Help: Ask Question
Spread the Knowledge ⇩⇩⇩