Housekeeping:Following are the cGMP points of housekeeping that should be followed in every pharmaceutical industry.
1. Machines shall be placed in a manner to allow easy cleaning.
2. Tools shall be cleaned after use.
3. Silicon tubes and other pipes shall be cleaned and dried when not in use.
4. Clean the plate before use.
5. Cleaning area and equipment shall be regularly cleaned.
6. Bin for dust, glass and paper shall be cleaned regularly.
7. All the bins shall be labeled properly.
8. Keep container of dust bin cleaned and put poly bag in the dust bin.
9. Ensure that dust bin does not overflow. Keep sufficient number of bins.
10. All the equipment shall be visually inspected before use for cleanliness.
11. Keep equipment and utensils at designated place after cleaning.
12. Always clean floor beneath machines.
13. Clean walls, floors and ceilings.
14. Cracks, holes or paint peel off in the wall, floor or ceiling shall be informed to supervisor.
15. Floor shall be always cleaned. Arrangement of material and machines shall not be obstacle for cleaning.
Ankur Choudhary is India's first professional pharmaceutical blogger, author and founder of Pharmaceutical Guidelines, a widely-read pharmaceutical blog since 2008. Sign-up for the free email updates for your daily dose of pharmaceutical tips.
.moc.enilediugamrahp@ofni :liamE Need Help: Ask Question
Spread the Knowledge ⇩⇩⇩