Lead Nitrate Solution Preparation• Dissolve 33.12 g of lead nitrate in sufficient water to produce 1000 ml.
• Standardize the solution in the following manner.
Lead Nitrate Solution Standardization
• Pipette 50.0 ml of the solution into a flask.
• Add 50 mg of xylenol orange mixture and sufficient hexamine to produce a violet pink color.
• Titrate with 0.1 M disodium edetate to a lemon yellow end point.
• 1 ml of 0.1 M disodium edetate is equivalent to 0.03312 g of Pb(N03)2.
Also see: Determination of Shelf Life of Solutions in Laboratory
Ankur Choudhary is India's first professional pharmaceutical blogger, author and founder of Pharmaceutical Guidelines, a widely-read pharmaceutical blog since 2008. Sign-up for the free email updates for your daily dose of pharmaceutical tips.
Email: .moc.enilediugamrahp@ofni Need Help: Ask Question
Spread the Knowledge ⇩⇩⇩