Following are the main parts of cGMP that should be followed:
l1. Personal Hygiene
l3. Material Handling
l4. Prevention of Contamination
1. Personal Hygiene:
- No person showing, at any time, apparent illness or open lesions which may adversely affect the quality of products, shall be allowed to handle starting materials, packaging materials, in-process materials, and drug products until his condition is no longer judged to be a risk.All employees shall be instructed to report about their illness or abnormal health condition to their immediate supervisor so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Inform your supervisor about wounds or infectious disease.
- All personnel shall wear clean body coverings appropriate to their duties.
- Wear clean dresses and discard it at proper place after use.
- Keep your lockers clean. Do not store eatables, it attracts insects.Wear the cap in a manner to cover hairs completely.
- Keep the toilets clean.
- Wash hands after visiting toilet and before entry to production area.
- Person himself is responsible for look out of the work place.
- Do not use torned or damaged dresses, shoes or caps.
- Do not sit or sleep on floor.
- Do not go out in company uniform.
- Do not wear jewellery. Cut your nails regularly.
- Do not use any other room other than canteen for taking food.
- Do not spit.
- Smoking, eating, drinking, chewing or keeping plants, food, drink and personal medicines shall not be permitted in production, laboratory, storage and other areas where they might adversely influence the product quality.
- Smoking is prohibited. Consumption of tobacco in any form is prohibited.
- Store lunch box at proper place.
Ankur Choudhary is India's first professional pharmaceutical blogger, author and founder of Pharmaceutical Guidelines, a widely-read pharmaceutical blog since 2008. Sign-up for the free email updates for your daily dose of pharmaceutical tips.
Email: .moc.enilediugamrahp@ofni Need Help: Ask Question
Spread the Knowledge ⇩⇩⇩